REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT | COMPLIANCE
- Directs practices to ensure that licensed brokerage is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements in various states GA, NC, TN & SC.
- Advise & Consult licensed brokerages on Policies, Procedures and Standards of Practice administratively & ethically directed through the license law for the acquisition, leasing & management of properties.
- Assist with and respond to third party audits and inspections from regulatory agencies including the real estate commission in various licensed states.
- Monitors and reviews all license law regulatory releases provided by state and federal regulatory agencies and interpret the information to create Policies & Procedures.
- Maintain annual continuing education & annual renewals for the licensed FIRM in various states & validate ongoing license law compliance changes/updates with local & state codes & regulations.
- Sponsors the licenses of each onsite staff employee & responsible for the actions of the licensees. However, states which require on-site staff to be licensed & directed under a licensed brokerage firm, must direct staff to get licensed.
- Affiliation Agreement for Licensees provided.
- May serve as Qualifying Broker, Broker of Record or Broker in Charge as mandated by state regulatory requirements.
- 1% Brokerage Management fee of Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record, Broker in Charge or Qualifying Broker. Monthly fee minimum required for management companies with less than 500 assets.
- Real Estate Consulting – Paperless Transaction Management, Sales & Leasing Marketing Plan, Web Marketing, PM License Law Advisors upon request.
Tenant Screening & Procurement:
- Credit Report
- Criminal Background Check
- Prior Evictions Check
- Negotiating lease terms, Lease contract provided & prepared
- Owner Deposit Procurement provided, Owner holds security deposit
- A la Carte extras – Move In/Move Out Inspection, Rental History, Income & Employment verification
- Tenant Procurement Fee: One month’s rent
- Properties are advertised on MLS & popular affiliates through Listhub.com
- Virtual Tour provided for staged properties
- Rental Leases are executed online
- Rental Applications are screened & taken online
- Owners are paid online
- Owner Financial Reports, Invoices & Receipts provided
- Schedule Maintenance, Repairs, Tenant Management & additional resources
- A la Carte extras – Tenant eviction assistance through Attorney affiliates
- Includes Leasing Management as described above
- 10% of the monthly gross rent for Single Family Properties
- Renewal fee (when tenant remains longer than 12 months): 50% of one month’s rent
- 5% of the monthly gross rent for Multi-Family Properties
- 1% Brokerage Management fee of the Effective Gross rental Income for existing Management company seeking Broker of Record compliance. See Real Estate Management above for details.
REO ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- Quality BPO’s
- CMA’s with details comparable properties
- Premier Asset Print & Online Marketing
- Supervision of third party vendors & contractors
- Contract negotiation
- Highest & Best coordination
Disclosure – Information shall not be used as real estate advice unless you are a client of Diamond Realty Brokers. Information subject to change based on rules, regulations & state laws specific to the location of the property. The Broker, Angel Knight is licensed in multiple states where other terms & conditions may be applicable.
Diamond Realty Brokers
Boutique Style – High Class Service
For More Information
Contact us at 404-348-4367
Atlanta Board of Realtors, Georgia Association of Realtors and National Association of Realtors